Healthy nutrition is a necessity for your psychological and physical well-being.
A healthy diet promotes higher brain function, a healthy digestive system, and most importantly, a healthy and active immune system. All the while giving your body the strength and energy it needs throughout the day.
But how does one know which specific foods are right for them?
A healthy diet is different for each individual. This course will give you the information needed so that you can decide for yourself whats good for you and your family. Think of this DVD as your personal dietician that helps you put together a specific diet. We supply the information that will let you determine which nutrients your body needs and which of them you need to avoid.
After this course:
- You will be able to determine how healthy a product is just by looking at the nutritional information printed on the labels.
- You will know how to construct a personal and balanced diet program that increases energy, motivation, and promotes faster healing by charging your natural immune system.
- You will have learned how to bring a new healthier balance into your physical household.
This course consists of the following components:
- General dietetics: in this section you’ll receive general information about nutrition, and how to recognise and categorize different types of nutrition. For example, you’ll learn why certain fats are essential for a proper functioning system and how sugar(s) can contribute to a healthy and balanced diet. (General dietetics).
- Nutrients: in this chapter we will take a closer look at the different types of nutrients. You will learn which substances in food are harmful and which nutrients should always be a part of your every day diet. eg (Amino acids, fats, sugars, vitamins and minerals, herbs).
- Nutrition and complaints: most ailments can be alleviated and even cured through a balanced diet. In this section you’ll get substantiated scientific opinions.
- Practical tips: in this section we will get you started on the correct nutritional path. We offer you a number of practical tips that will help you serve the tastiest and healthiest meals. You will come to know a large number of healthy alternatives and different combinations of foods that can enhance your nutritional intake.
This course encompasses the most recent scientific findings on proper nutrition.
Is the fact that you would like to understand how to eat right and maintain a healthy weight but just can’t seem to get started making your life difficult… maybe even miserable?
First, you are NOT alone! Not knowing how to get started in living your life in a healthy manner is far more common than you’d think.
Your lack of knowledge in this area may not be your fault, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do everything in your power to find out what you need to know to be successful in understanding basic nutrition and living a healthier longer life!