Do you want to win a DVD? Participating is easy. Sign up for our newsletter using the form in the right-hand sidebar. Once you have done this, you’ll automatically compete for a prize. You’ll find the conditions for participation below.
1. Participation consists of the subscription to our newsletter.
2. In the last week of the month, a winner is drawn from all the newsletter subscriptions of that month; the first winner is drawn at the end of October 2013. This action will be repeated monthly. We reserve the right to terminate this at any time. If the action is terminated, we will make this known in timely fashion on the website and in the newsletter.
3. There are no costs involved for participation in this prize action; signing up for the newsletter is and remains free of charge. There is also no existing fee for receiving a prize.
4. In case you don’t win a DVD, you will automatically be entered into following competitions for as long as the contest lasts, and you are subscribed to our newsletter.
5. By registering for the newsletter, you agree to the receipt of the email newsletters according to the directives at the time of subscription.
6. Excluded from participation are employees of The European Health Foundation and its partner, Internet Marketing Nederland, as well as partners or family of these employees.
Awarding the prize
1. You only qualify for a shot at the prize if you are registered in our newsletter database at the moment of drawing.
2. The European Health Foundation indiscriminately and randomly selects a winner from the participants who at that time meet all the terms and conditions.
3. The prize is 1 (one) DVD from the series “I take care of my own health” by the European Health Foundation.
4. The winner will receive a DVD of his own preference chosen from the titles that are currently available.
5. The winner of the DVD will be informed of this by e-mail, at the e-mail address by which he is registered to our newsletter. By participating in this prize action, you automatically authorise this.
6. The winner has to respond within 7 (seven) days and provide the proper details necessary to send the DVD. If this condition is not met, we cannot hand out the prize, the contacted winner automatically loses his claim to the prize and a new winner is chosen.
7. All the arrangements concerning the delivery of the prize will be dealt with by the European Health Foundation.
8. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for money or for other products or services.
1. The name of the winner of the prize will be published on the website and in the newsletter of the European Health Foundation. By participating, you agree to the publication of your name in case you are the winner. The European Health Foundation only publishes the names of the winners; other details of winners will never be published.
2. Data of all participants will be treated confidentially and used only for participation in the contest and distribution of the newsletter. In no case will data of participants be made public or shared with third parties, with the exception of the publication of the names of the winners.
3. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter easily and free of charge at any time. After unsubscribing, your participation in the prize action will expire.
1. The European Health Foundation reserves the right to change the conditions of or to terminate this prize action at any time.
2. The European Health Foundation is entitled to, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, change or modify the conditions of the prize action for as long as the action is running. This entitlement includes ending the prize action altogether. The foundation is not liable for any incurred damage by the participants. Amendment, termination or adjustment of the prize action will be announced in an appropriate manner (through the website and the newsletter).
3. The European Health Foundation is not liable for any incurred damage resulting from participation in this prize action.
1. The result cannot be disputed.
2. Any questions, comments, or complaints concerning this prize action can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . The European Health Foundation will respond as quickly as possible.