After watching this informative and educational DVD, you will have a better understanding of the many options avaliable to help you stop smoking, and you will have more knowledge of what you need to take into account when you begin the process of trying to quit. You will be more motivated than ever to stop smoking, and you will possess the knowledge and mental strenth necessarry to keep yourself from smoking in the future. This educational and informative DVD is meant to give you more insight into the process of quitting this unhealthy habit once and for all.
Why Quit Smoking:
It may not be easy to do, but that hasn’t stopped the multitude of people who have already made the decision to quit smoking and have successfully done so. When you know what to expect, you will put yourself in the position to be successful in your attempt to quit. In addition to feeling better you will reap countless other benefits from your decision to stop smoking.
The main reason people make the decision to quit smoking is centered on health issues. It is a known fact that smoking causes lung cancer, but it also has many other severe repercussions to your health
- Various forms of other cancers in addition to lung cancer
- Emphysema and chronic bronchitis
- Increases the risk for heart attack
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Increased risk of stroke
- Premature aging of the skin
- Bad breath, foul smelling clothes and hair as well as the yellowing of teeth and fingernails
- Increased risk of birth defects, complications during pregnancy including miscarriage and lower birth-weight.